3 interesting facts about the web design industry:
- The web design market in the U.S. was worth $40.8 billion in 2021.
- Web designers in the U.S. earn $77,200 a year on average.
- The number of web designers in the U.S. will reach over 205,000 by 2030.
Alright, the web design industry is booming. However, you can hire in-house web designers, right? Why go for a White label agency instead? This article will offer the answer.
In the next five minutes, learn 7 logical and data-backed reasons showing why you should outsource web design services. This guide will discuss:
- Website security
- Expertise and resources
- Website maintenance services
- Latest technologies and trends
- Flexibility and scalability
Feel free to navigate between the sections.
7 reasons you should hire a white label agency for web design services
1. Reduced cost
White label website design agencies help you save up to 75% of that cost. How? By hiring web designers from Asian and Eastern European countries where labor is cheaper. Web designers in the Philippines charge as low as $18 per hour.
Furthermore, when you hire a white label web development agency, you never pay for:
- Sick leaves and vacations
- Payroll expenses
- Overhead expenses
However, you must spend on these when hiring an in-house employee.
Furthermore, if an in-house employee resigns, you can spend up to 250% of the annual salary of the employee. The costs include:
- HR and onboarding process
- Training process
Furthermore, you won’t need to pay for building workspaces and infrastructure. The amount for the same can reach up to $370 million.
Imagine how much you save in the process.
2. Better website security
Here are 3 alarming facts for you to mull over:
- FBI confirmed hackers have created 6.95 million new phishing and scam pages in 2020. The number makes phishing the most common cybersecurity threat in the U.S.
- A security breach in LinkedIn exposed the data of 700 million users.
- Another security breach exposed the private data of over 220 million Brazilian citizens from the website of Brazil’s Ministry of Health.
An inexperienced in-house web designer you hired can’t tackle attacks of such a large magnitude. White label development web services offer the perfect solution.
Web designers in a white label agency come with years of experience and expertise in web security. The web developers:
- Encrypt your files so hackers can’t access the files.
- Hide the files behind a firewall to protect them from virus and malware attacks.
- Back up data in multiple locations.
3. Better expertise and resources
When you hire in-house web designers, you’re limited by the local talent pool. Thus, you miss out on the professionals who don’t want to relocate for a job.
However, one of the benefits of a white label agency is the agency offers a global talent pool. Web designers from around the world love to work for white label agencies as:
- A white label agency offers better stability than a freelancing life.
- Web designers get to work on a plethora of projects. The process increases both their experience and expertise.
- White label agencies offer better work-life balance than full-time positions.
Thus, for all the perks the white label agencies offer, you reap the benefits.
Furthermore, white label agencies work on multiple projects in several fields. The agencies buy and subscribe to premium tools to achieve the same. Thus, you receive the results these tools offer when you hire a white label agency without any effort on your part.
4. Better productivity
The official working hours in the U.S. are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Force your in-house web designers to work past that and you’ll notice a decline in the work quality. Furthermore, the employees can resign too. 41% of employees worldwide are thinking of doing just the same, as confirmed by a new Microsoft survey.
However, white label IT services work 24X7. If the agency is in a different time zone, it can work in your favors.
Furthermore, in-house web designers must get familiar with:
- The work system the company follows such as whom to report to and which steps the web designer must follow.
- Using specific software and tools.
- Tackling any unexpected issue that can arise.
However, a white label agency offers:
- Seasoned professionals experienced in using specific software and tools.
- Web designers who know how to tackle any unexpected issue that can arise.
- A higher number of web designers than businesses can have in-house.
The outcome? More work done in less time.
5. Better website maintenance services
Thus, you can’t wait for hours till your inexperienced in-house employees ‘get to the problem.’ Agency web designers are familiar with such issues as that’s what they work upon 24X7. Thus, it’s easier for them to solve the issue.
Agency web designers can help you with:
- Regular website updates and maintenance
- Migrating the website to a new host
- Designing PPC landing pages
- On-site SEO services
6. Keeping up with the latest technologies and trends
Website design trends change each day with new technologies coming up. Miss on that and you can lose potential customers. For example, if your business website doesn’t offer GDPR protection, customers can think you’re ignoring their data protection and privacy issues.
Website elements that need regular updates include:
- User Interface (UI) design
- User Experience (UX) design
- SEO tactics
- Payment gateways
Dedicated agency web designers stay on top of the latest technologies and market trends to offer the best possible service.
7. Better flexibility and scalability
Each client can demand a specific feature or website element. Furthermore, you can have projects in a queue at one time and no active work on the other. Outsourcing web design services will help you minimize costs and match the ever-increasing demands of the clients.
Furthermore, you’d want to scale up your website in future. Imagine what kind of professionals you’ll need for the task:
- Front-end and back-end web developers
- Web designers
- UI/UX designers
- Project managers
- Software architects
- Business analysts
- Quality assurance engineers
Now imagine the time, effort, and money you’ll need to hire these specialists.
A white label agency can solve the issue. The agencies offer a global talent pool of experts in different fields. Thus, you can hire once and leave the agency to figure out the rest of the work.
Hiring a white label agency for web design services — focus on what matters most
If you’re building your website yourself or busy hiring in-house web designers, you’re losing out on core business activities such as:
- Perfecting your product or service
- Convincing investors
- Meeting potential clients
All of these translate to a loss of revenue. Thus, hire a white label agency for web design services and focus on what matters most — earning revenue.