What you see above is an example of a real estate logo that you would NOT want.
❌ The generic house imagery.
❌ The basic font.
❌ The plain (and dull!) colour.
All that can go wrong in logos for real estate agents has already happened with this one.
We are sure the company has its own reasons for sticking to it.
But we can only wonder how much business they have lost due to their eyesore of a logo.
Do businesses lose money due to poor logos?
Yes. In fact, according to statistics,
Even if a brand receives positive reviews, 60% of consumers will still steer clear of it if they find its logo odd, ugly, or unappealing.
It is great that you, however, understand the need for a real estate agent logo design.
So let us now walk you through the SeekThem way of designing logos for real estate agents and agencies.
SeekThem’s Approach to Designing Logos for Niche Real Estate Markets
At SeekThem, we don’t just settle for the ordinary; we revel in the extraordinary.
Our approach to crafting logos for real estate agents or real estate companies is like a masterful dance between creativity and strategy. That’s what sets us apart from the crowd. And that’s what helps us make you stand out in the crowded real estate market too.
Step 1: Evaluating the brand
There are hundreds of real estate agents and companies. But you and your company are unique. And before we begin crafting a logo for you, we take time to understand what makes you unique.
We understand your identity, values, and your goals before creating any real estate agent logo design for you.
How do we do it:
- We delve deep into the essence of your real estate enterprise.
- Through engaging discussions with key stakeholders, we extract invaluable insights that uncover the true heartbeat of your business.
- We meticulously analyze your company’s mission, values, and goals.
If we didn’t do that, here’s the kind of a logo you’d be getting:
Bizarre typography. Cluttered text. An unappealing yellow backdrop on an unimaginative rectangle. Your real estate business deserves more than that.
Step 2: Research the industry
You are the champ of the real estate realm. Calling the shots and sealing deals like a seasoned pro.
But we need to understand your niche as much (if not more) as you do. That’s the only way we’d be able to offer a real estate agent logo design that showcases your key differentiators.
So we conduct thorough industry research.
How do we do it:
- We keep a finger on the pulse of real estate market trends. Thus, ensuring your brand remains relevant and adaptable.
- We analyze competitor branding strategies, which empowers us to craft a distinctive identity for your real estate business.
- Through extensive customer research, we gain deep insights into your target audience. Thus, enabling us to create logos that foster meaningful connections.
Step 3: Make a list of where the logo will be used
Take a careful look at the logo above.
The 3D look seems fine at first glance. But imagine getting that logo on a t-shirt for your employees. Or on a bench in the neighborhood.
Yeah, you see how awful that would turn out to be, right?
The 3D effect is impossible to recreate on certain materials. And in smaller sizes too.
To save you from such situations later we consider the logo’s application across various mediums and touchpoints.
How do we do it:
- We identify potential logo placements (Such as signage, digital platforms, marketing collateral, and promotional materials.)
- And we make sure that our logos for real estate agents look good everywhere.
Step 4: Sketch a variety of logo concepts
Locum is a Swedish property management company. And we are sure the designer of their logo just wanted to use the heart icon to make sure the logo and the company find a place in people’s hearts.
The incorrect placement, however, completely changes the meaning.
The design sure could have definitely used a few sketch options.
That’s why we, at SeekThem, explore different visual representations and concepts for real estate agent logo design. We find what aligns with your brand.
How do we do that:
- We create rough sketches and thumbnail drawings to explore diverse ideas, symbols, typography, and color schemes.
- Then we collaborate with your team to brainstorm ideas.
- Post that we conduct iterative design sessions, refining and revising the initial sketches. Not just once or twice, but as long as it takes to narrow down the options and create a cohesive set of logo concepts.
Step 5: Create digital drafts in vector software
This is a crucial step. But also the one that most mediocre logo design agencies won’t do.
Imagine getting your logo designed on a white background and then struggling to use the PNG version on a black background.
We understand that real estate agents require a logo that not only reflects their professionalism and credibility but also adapts to their diverse marketing needs.
That’s why we go the extra mile to ensure your logo is designed with utmost precision and flexibility. Using vector software.
Vector software allows us to create digital drafts that are resolution-independent. Meaning they can be scaled up or down without losing any quality. This scalability ensures that your logo will look equally sharp on a billboards, a business card, or a website favicon.
How to do we do that:
- We use the industry-best vector software like Adobe Illustrator for it.
- And we provide the necessary file formats for various applications. Including PNG with transparent background, high-resolution JPEG, and EPS for professional printing.
Step 6: Refine your logo design with feedback
You know your company and niche the best. That’s why offer unlimited revisions until you are truly satisfied.
At least, with unlimited revisions, you’d not have to settle, like we assume Century 21 had to.
The logo’s retro font and design (or the lack thereof!) create a time warp effect. It is almost as if the company is still stuck in the past. Not at all 21st century.
With SeekThem, however, you won’t have to settle for something you don’t like. Or worse something that doesn’t remotely relate to your real estate business.
How do we do it:
- We collaborate closely with you,
- Incorporate feedback to make necessary adjustments
- And deliver a refined logo.
Now, if you have already made a logo faux pas, don’t worry. As your business grows, it is common for you to consider other options of logos for real estate agents. And…
The Right Time To Remedy Your Branding Is Now
- Low cash flow.
- Underestimating the value and impact of a professionally designed logo.
- DIY Mentality
- Prioritizing other tasks over investing time in obtaining a professional logo design.
- Or something else…
No matter what stopped you from getting your logo designed by experts like those at SeekThem, you can remedy that.
Just like Remax did.
Don’t take over four decades though to realize that the overlapping typography is making the logo hard to understand.
And we’ll make sure we take your logo from 🤢 to 😍