Here are three interesting facts for you to mull over:
- The market size of the global graphic design industry is $42 billion.
- The industry employs 507,690 graphic designers worldwide.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics confirmed graphic designers in the U.S. earn $53,380 a year on average.
Thus, the impact of graphic designers is clear. However, you can still have questions.
Should you hire a graphic design agency or in-office employees? What is the difference? This article will offer the answers.
In the next five minutes, learn 5 benefits of hiring a creative design agency:
- How it helps you save money
- How it helps you get access to the workforce worldwide
- How it helps you attract customers
- How it helps you finish projects within a short time
- How it helps you get a fresh perspective on designs
5 benefits of hiring a graphic design agency
1. Helps save you money
When you hire a full-time employee, you don’t just pay the salary. Furthermore, you must pay:
- Overhead expenses
- Sick leaves and vacations
Furthermore, you must pay for designing a workspace and infrastructure to go with it. The amount can rise up to $370 million.
Furthermore, businesses spend up to 250% of the annual salary of a full-time employee if the employee resigns. The costs include:
- HR and onboarding process
- Training costs
- And much more
The solution? Hiring a graphic design agency.
An agency has either its own working space or freelancers who work remotely. Thus you never pay for any workspace, infrastructure, or any additional expenses that’ll occur with full-time employees.
2. Helps you get access to workforces worldwide
If you’re asking, “Why should I hire a creative design agency?”, getting access to global workforces is one of the answers.
Not every designer wants to relocate for a job. Thus, when businesses hire full-time employees, they’re limited by the local talent pool. However, creative design agencies attract a global talent pool as:
- Designers can work on a variety of projects; thereby extending both their expertise and experience
- Designers receive a better work-life balance than if the designers worked full-time
- Designers receive better stability working for agencies than working as freelancers
The above-mentioned reasons lead you to get access to workforces worldwide when you hire a creative design agency.
3. Helps you attract customers
Let’s see what the data says on designs influencing website visitors:
- Website visitors decide whether they like the website within 50 milliseconds.
- 75% of website visitors judge a business’ credibility on the looks of the business’ website
- 92.6% of website visitors trust the visual dimension to decide whether they’ll purchase from a business or not
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
A creative design agency — with its global talent pool — knows how to tick each box and more. Experienced agency designers know how to use each design aspect such as typography, image and video placement, and color scheme.
The result? More visitors get attracted to your business which in turn leads to more customers.
4. Helps you finish projects within a short time
Full-time employees — especially if the employees are beginners — must learn the following things to finish projects:
- The work system of the company such as which steps to follow and whom to report to
- How to use specific tools and software
- How to manage any unexpected issue that might arise
Thus, the project can take months to finish. However, if you hire a creative design agency, you’ll receive the expertise and experience of the designers. Creative design agencies offer:
- A higher number of designers than you can have in-house
- Seasoned professionals who know how to use specific tools and software
- Experienced professionals who know how to tackle any issue that can arise during project development
5. Helps you get a fresh perspective on designs
Why hire a creative design agency? Receiving a fresh perspective on designs is one of the answers.
Designers at creative design agencies:
- Have years of experience and expertise to know what works and what doesn’t
- Doesn’t scare away from sharing honest feedback as they’re not involved in office politics
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the industry to offer the best advice
However, you’ll never receive the same perspective from in-house designers, especially if the designers are starting out.
Benefits of hiring a graphic design agency — the market will continue to grow
The graphic design industry grew 4.1% in 2021. Furthermore, the growth will continue to sustain over the years.
Thus, hiring a graphic design agency will help you in taking your business to the next level.